Big 12 Switches Dates Of 3 Football Games
IRVING (AP) — The Big 12 has made three changes to its 2014 football schedule.
Two Oklahoma game dates have been switched. The Sooners’ game at Tulsa has been moved up two weeks to Sept. 6, the second Saturday of the season. That game had been set for Sept. 20, when Oklahoma will now play at West Virginia in a game that was originally scheduled a week later.
SEC champion Auburn’s game at Kansas State has been moved to Sept. 18, a Thursday night, for a national ESPN broadcast. That game had been set for two days after that.
More changes are possible. Television selections for the first three weeks of the season and special dates aren’t due to the conference until June 1.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Diahann Carroll Honored By TBAAL For Work
- TCU Security Guard Arrested For Improper Photography
- Over 300 Birds Seized From Alleged Cock Fighting Operation
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures