No. 7 Baylor Takes Care Of Oklahoma 81-67
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) – Odyssey Sims scored 27 points, including three 3-pointers and eight free throws, as No. 7 Baylor beat Oklahoma 81-67 on Monday.
Nina Davis added 19 points and 14 rebounds for Baylor (19-3, 9-1 Big 12). The Lady Bears got 15 points from freshman Imani Wright and Sune Agbuke helped Baylor hold a 49-38 advantage on the glass, grabbing 14.
Morgan Hook scored 18 points for Oklahoma (14-9, 5-5) and Gioya Carter added 12. The Sooners outshot Baylor 42.9 percent to 39.7 but gave up 16 offensive rebounds and turned the ball over 17 times.
Sims was 8-of-24 shooting, while Davis made nine of her 11 attempts for Baylor. Davis leads the league in field goal percentage at .595 and she recorded her double-double in the first half with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Moustakas Hits Grand Slam In Royals’ Victory Over Rangers
- Mother: Salesperson Shamed Me For Allowing Daughter To Wear Boy Clothes
- Newly Released Video Shows Fort Worth Officer Involved Shooting
- Video Prompts Suspension Of Two College Police Officers
- Arlington Teen Injured In Hit-And-Run Accident
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures