STORRS, Conn. (AP) — Bria Hartley scored 21 points and Breanna Stewart added 20 to lead UConn to its 30th straight win, a 102-41 rout of SMU on Tuesday night.
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 16 points, grabbed 11 rebounds and dished out seven assists as all five starters reached double figures for UConn (24-0, 11-0 American Athletic Conference).
Stefanie Dolson had 16 points, 11 rebounds and five of UConn’s 14 blocked shots. Moriah Jefferson had 14 points and five assists.
Keena Mays, the conference’s top scorer had 20 points to lead SMU (14-8, 5-6), which lost for the first time in four games. But she hit just three of her 12 shots in the first half, when UConn put the game away.
UConn opened the game with 19-0 run and led by 37 at halftime.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police: Body Of Small Child Found In Richardson
- Cowboys Activate Rookie QB Cooper Rush In San Francisco
- 49ers Make QB Change; Cowboys Get To Keep Zeke Active
- Pitlick Scores 2, Stars Hold On To Beat Hurricanes 4-3
- No. 23 West Virginia Survives At Baylor, 38-36
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures