FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Fort Worth are asking for the public’s help finding a man who they said attacked a young jogger Tuesday night.
It happened on the trails northeast of Kay Granger Elementary School at 8:30 p.m. Police said the victim was jogging westbound on the walking trail when she saw a white male running toward her eastbound on the same trail. He ran up to the young woman, according to the police report, grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground.
She started kicking and hitting the man until he relented and fled on foot. The victim said she ran home and told her parents about the attack. She didn’t get a good look at her attacker’s face because it was dark and the he was wearing a hoodie sweatshirt with the hood over his head.
The victim described the suspect as a white male in his 20s, approximately 5’8-5’9, 150-170lbs, wearing black sweat pants and a dark gray hooded sweatshirt.
He didn’t say anything during the attack, according to the victim.
If anyone saw or has information about this incident, please call the Fort Worth Police Department at 817.335.4222.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Grandmother’s Body Located In Car Swept Away By Flood Waters
- Roofers Respond To Massive Demand After Rainy Holiday
- City Of Dallas To Address Illegal Dumping Tuesday
- Burleson Police To Hand Out Gift Cards
- Broncos Ride Pats To Victory
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures