4 People Arrested In Carrollton Police Chase
Get Breaking News First
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) - A high-speed chase in Carrollton ended early Thursday morning with four suspects in custody. The incident started at around 2:00 a.m. as a police officer attempted to make a traffic stop close to the intersection of Interstate-35E and Belt Line Road.
The driver refused to pull over and led authorities on a chase that topped speeds of 100 mph.
The suspects eventually ditched their vehicle near the intersection of Interstate-35E and Inwood Road in Dallas, and started to flee on foot. All four of them were taken into custody, and now face charges of evading arrest. Police said that the vehicle was not stolen.
- Agriculture Commissioner Staples To Resign
- Former Rangers Manager Ron Washington To Break Silence On Resignation
- PepsiCo Wants NFL To ‘Seize The Moment’
- Suspect Search Closes Fort Worth School
- Outdoor Warning Siren Malfunction Alarms Fort Worth Residents
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures