CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A high-speed chase in Carrollton ended early Thursday morning with four suspects in custody. The incident started at around 2:00 a.m. as a police officer attempted to make a traffic stop close to the intersection of Interstate-35E and Belt Line Road.
The driver refused to pull over and led authorities on a chase that topped speeds of 100 mph.
The suspects eventually ditched their vehicle near the intersection of Interstate-35E and Inwood Road in Dallas, and started to flee on foot. All four of them were taken into custody, and now face charges of evading arrest. Police said that the vehicle was not stolen.
- George H.W. Bush Tweets His Thanks To Houston
- Frank Nobilo On Zurich Classic: ‘With Team Format, You Can Have A Lot Of Fun’
- Dallas Police Officer Dies, Another Critical After Home Depot Shooting
- Judge Deals Big Setback To Trump On ‘Dreamers’ Program
- Comcast Challenges Murdoch With Rival Bid For UK-Based Sky
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures