HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) – There is some concern in one Texas community about a mysterious animal spotted roaming around homes. And the man who saw it is convinced that the creature could be the legendary chupacabra.
Scott Black managed to snap some photographs of the unknown animal as it walked behind his condo in Houston last week. This was actually the third sighting of the creature over a span of 11 days. Black has since said that the animals has appeared four times outside of his back door.
“Big, long, pointy ears, long tail, had no skin — or no fur, rather — but on its skin you could see splotches of gray,” Black recalled.
Animal Control experts looked at Black’s photographs and said that the creature appears to be a combination of several canine species like a coyote or dingo. Others who have seen the pictures said similar things, calling it everything from a wild dog to hairless wolf.
One DFW viewer even claimed to see the same type of animal roaming around in Plano recently, eating live rats. But she added that it is unlikely to be a chupacabra.
- Fight Night: Personal Attacks, Court Debate For GOP Hopefuls
- Texas Transforms Into Hoops Heaven
- Obama Plans To Nominate Successor To SCOTUS Justice Antonin Scalia
- Charlotte Hits Century Mark Again, Beats North Texas 103-79
- Graham’s 27 Lead No. 6 Kansas Past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures