Love is in the air on “Plugged In To DFW,” as we take a look at some Valentine’s Day ideas for you and your sweetheart.
Buttons Chicken Noodles of Love Recipe
1 1/2 oz Chopped Prosciutto
6 oz Pappardellis Noodles
5 oz Grilled Chicken
1 oz Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
2 oz Sliced Yellow Onions
1 oz Sliced Belled Peppers
1 oz Chopped Green Olives
2 oz Spinach
2 oz Smoked Almond Pesto
2 oz Chicken Stock
2 oz Heavy Cream
1 tsp Fresh Thyme Oregano Mix
1/2 tsp Chopped Garlic
1/2 tsp Chopped Shallots
1 tsp Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Asiago Cheese
2 tsp Olive Oil
In pot, add water and boil noodles until firm to the touch. In medium pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add chicken, shallots, garlic, prosciutto and stir. Do not let the garlic burn. Add peppers, onions and saute for 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with the chicken stock and let reduce to half. Add smoked almond pesto, stir, and then add the heavy cream. Once noodles are cooked, add them to the pan with other ingredients. Stir and reduce heat. Add cheese and spinach. Stir and season with love and a pinch of yo mama!
Click here for more information about wholesale flowers and classes at The Flower Market on 7th Street, or call 817-377-3660.
- N. Texas Businesses Feeling Impact of Overnight Storm
- Dallas Police Searching For Kidnapping Victim
- Ivanka Trump Makes White House Job Official
- Who Pays For Storm Clean-Up If It’s Not Your Fault?
- Key Rulings Expected Thursday In Criminal Case Against Texas AG
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures