ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman in Arlington was injured late Thursday night after her home was targeted in a drive-by shooting. The shots rang out at about 11:45 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Summer Place Drive.
According to police, an unknown number of suspects drove down an alleyway behind the residence and began firing several shots into the duplex. One of those shots struck the female homeowner in the back.
The victim was taken to a hospital in Arlington. She is expected to survive.
Authorities have not said anything about possible suspects or arrests in this case. Officials have no idea why the woman’s home would have been a target for gunfire.
- Surveillance Video Shows Dallas Carjacker Who Dragged Man To His Death
- Lucky Whitehead Cleared By Police But Still Out Of A Job
- Texas Senate OKs ‘Bathroom Bill’
- Study: 99 Percent Of Deceased NFL Players Had Brain Damage
- At Least 3 People Drown Trying To Cross Rio Grande; 7 rescued
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures