Arlington Woman Hurt In Drive-By Shooting
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman in Arlington was injured late Thursday night after her home was targeted in a drive-by shooting. The shots rang out at about 11:45 p.m. at a home in the 2400 block of Summer Place Drive.
According to police, an unknown number of suspects drove down an alleyway behind the residence and began firing several shots into the duplex. One of those shots struck the female homeowner in the back.
The victim was taken to a hospital in Arlington. She is expected to survive.
Authorities have not said anything about possible suspects or arrests in this case. Officials have no idea why the woman’s home would have been a target for gunfire.
- Man Sentenced For Bomb Hoax At Carrollton School
- Mississippi Man Arrested In 45-Year-Old El Paso Murder Case
- Cowboys Switching QBs from Weeden To Cassel
- UT’s BEVO XIV Diagnosed With Bovine Leukemia Virus; Retires
- Investigators Say Witness Saw Ex-Gridiron Star Attack Jogger
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures