BEDFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Construction on the North Tarrant Express project will shut down the Central Drive intersection of Bedford from Saturday night to Sunday morning.
Both northbound and southbound lanes of Central Drive at State Highway 121 and 183 will be closed Saturday from 8 p.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday.
Northbound traffic will be directed to Westpark Way and southbound traffic will be diverted to Forest Ridge Drive.
The $2.5 billion North Tarrant Express project is said to be nearly 80 percent completed, according to spokesman Tommy Williamson.
The five-year project began in late 2010 and will expand frontage lanes and main lanes.
In addition, TEXpress managed lanes will be added along Interstate 820 and State Highway 121/183 between Interstate 35W in Fort Worth and Industrial Boulevard in Euless.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Grand Prairie Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures