Addison Airport Toll Tunnel To Close Overnight
ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) – Both eastbound and westbound lanes of the Addison Airport Toll Tunnel will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
A statement from the North Texas Tollway Association said the closure is needed to perform routine quarterly maintenance.
Drivers will be alerted by message boards on the roads.
To see all NTTA road closures, you can go here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Abbott Signs Pre-K Boost, But Work Remains For Republicans
- Drones Help Parker County Scope Out Flood Damage
- Hamilton Homecoming: 2010 AL MVP Back In Texas On Home Team
- Texas Company Needs OK From Landowners To Build Pipeline
- Adrian Peterson Lashes Out At Vikings On Twitter
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures