Addison Airport Toll Tunnel To Close Overnight
ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) – Both eastbound and westbound lanes of the Addison Airport Toll Tunnel will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
A statement from the North Texas Tollway Association said the closure is needed to perform routine quarterly maintenance.
Drivers will be alerted by message boards on the roads.
To see all NTTA road closures, you can go here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- AFP: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Garland Attack
- Residents Warn Of Danger Days Before Controversial Drawing Contest
- Garland Officer Receiving Accolades After Take Down Of Suspects
- Mother Of One Shooting Suspect Believes Son Was Brainwashed
- How Long Will It Take Police To Get To You In An Emergency?
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures