Fort Worth Officer Involved In 2-Vehicle Crash
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- Phillies Hope To Find Room For Darin Ruf’s Powerful Bat
- Dallas Stars Retire Modano’s No. 9 Jersey
- No. 18 SMU Falters In 2nd Half Vs No. 20 Memphis
- TCU Winless In Big 12, Loses 97-67 To No. 23 OU
- Memorial Service Held For Murdered Richardson ISD Teacher, Mother Of Two
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures