Fort Worth Officer Involved In 2-Vehicle Crash
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense
- Texas Tech Extends Kingsbury Through 2020
- Border Patrol Agent Fires At Armed Militia Member
- Football: Guyer, Allen Face Off In Denton
- Woman Sips Toxic Tea At Dickey’s Barbeque & Survives
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures