Fort Worth Officer Involved In 2-Vehicle Crash
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- Donald Trump And Mark Cuban ‘Make Up’ Via Twitter
- This Week In Baseball: Coaches, Young Ballplayers Should Heed Smoltz’s Plea
- Court Sees Video Of Admitted Drunk Driver After Deadly Crash
- Four Family Members Indicted In Beating Of 14-Year Old Pregnant Girl
- Cowboys Moves Including Cut Of RB Ryan Williams
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures