Fort Worth Officer Involved In 2-Vehicle Crash
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- Mavericks Embarrass Heat In 2nd Half, Win 93-72
- Prime Prep, Charter School Started By Deion Sanders Closed
- Judge To Rule On Motion To End Midland Veterans Parade Crash Trial
- Specialized Veterinary Care Worth The Price For Pet Owners
- Softball Team Plays For First Time Since Fatal Crash
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures