FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The Fort Worth Transportation Authority will hold a public meeting at 12 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10 at the Intermodal Transportation Center to hear the public’s opinion on a proposed bus route from north Fort Worth to downtown.
The proposed route would be non-stop, running from a station between Golden Triangle Boulevard and Heritage Trace Parkway off I-35W to downtown.
The hearing will be held in the community room on the second floor of the ITC at 1001 Jones St. in Fort Worth.
In addition to the public forum, a presentation will be given about the proposed “express bus service.” You can view that presentation here.
For those who cannot attend, you’re asked to submit comments via phone by calling the T’s hotline at 817.215.8793. You can also submit an email to: email@example.com.
Public comment will be accepted through Feb. 11.
“Public input will be among factors considered by The T in deciding whether or not to add the new express route, hours of operation, frequency and related factors,” according to a statement from the T.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lightning Strikes Spark House Fires Across North Texas
- Farmers Branch Police Arrest Suspect Who Stabbed Off-Duty Officer
- Hill, No. 4 TCU Roll 43-0 As Kansas Ties NCAA Road Loss Mark
- Harden Leads Rockets Past Mavericks 107-91
- Dallas Tourists, Experts React To Release Of JFK Assassination Docs
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures