Man Found In Arlington With Gunshot Wound
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Arlington are investigating a case involving a man who was found shot at an abandoned apartment complex. The incident was reported just after midnight in the 1700 block of New York Avenue, near Kent Drive.
When police officers arrived, they found a man with a shotgun wound to the leg. Officials think that he was actually shot at some other location and then dumped at the apartment complex.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital and is expected to survive.
Police have not released any information about possible suspects or a motive for the attack.
- Lewis Gets 1st Win In 2 Years As Rangers Defeat White Sox
- Obamacare Website Flagged In Heartbleed Review
- Texas Search Group, FAA, At Odds Over Drone Use
- Perez Scores In 88th As FC Dallas Tops Toronto 2-1
- 1 Person Dead Following Head-On Collision In Balch Springs
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures