No. 7 Baylor Women Beat No. 12 Oklahoma St 81-64
WACO (AP) — Odyssey Sims scored 33 points with three 3-pointers and No. 7 Baylor clinched its 14th consecutive 20-win season with an 81-64 victory over No. 12 Oklahoma State on Sunday.
The Lady Bears (20-3, 10-1 Big 12) have won 33 consecutive conference home games. They have won six in a row overall.
Makenzie Robertson, Baylor’s other senior starter, and freshman Nina Davis both finished with 13 points. Niya Johnson had 12 assists and Davis nine rebounds.
Robertson had eight points and Sims seven in a 17-4 run over a 5-minute spurt in the first half that put the Lady Bears ahead to stay.
Liz Donohoe had 22 points for Oklahoma State (19-4, 8-4). Tiffany Bias and Kendra Suttles each had 11 points while Brittney Martin had 14 rebounds.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Light Up Arlington Packs Streets For Annual Display
- Patrick Grassroots Board Dissolves Amid Tea Party Grumbling
- Flooding And FAA Almost Force Coppell To Cancel Fireworks
- Kaboom Town Over Capacity, Turns People Away
- Business Boom At Lake Arlington
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures