Former Coach Corso Dons CBS 11 Team Headgear
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – CBS 11 Sports anchor Babe Laufenberg’s old college coach, Lee Corso, one of the stars of College GameDay, was in North Texas Thursday.
Sports figures were gathered at the Hilton Anatole Hotel for the presentation of the DoakWalker Award.
Babe and Coach Corso took a stroll down memory lane. Then Babe asked the coach to decide on who is the best anchor on CBS 11 News at 10. Watch the video above and see his surprise winner!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Savvy Shopping Mom Pays It Forward At Christmas
- Lewisville PD Identify Police Shooting Suspect
- Patients Feel The Pinch Of Higher Generic Drug Prices
- DFW Gas Prices Falling In Time For The Holidays
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures