Former Coach Corso Dons CBS 11 Team Headgear
Sports Fan Insider
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – CBS 11 Sports anchor Babe Laufenberg’s old college coach, Lee Corso, one of the stars of College GameDay, was in North Texas Thursday.
Sports figures were gathered at the Hilton Anatole Hotel for the presentation of the DoakWalker Award.
Babe and Coach Corso took a stroll down memory lane. Then Babe asked the coach to decide on who is the best anchor on CBS 11 News at 10. Watch the video above and see his surprise winner!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Doctors Can’t Confirm Or Deny If Respiratory Illness Is In Texas
- Missing Woman’s Family Questions Surveillance Video Quality
- John Wiley Price Denied Court-Appointed Lawyer
- Elderly Residents Dealing With Bed Bug Infestation
- How Far Is Too Far When Using Corporal Punishment?
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures