FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — This year for Valentine’s Day, is it going to be grocery store flowers and cheap candy again guys? Maybe you should think outside of the box of chocolates.
The Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth is turning the day of love into a day of fun…and fear!
Todd James of Cutting Edge told KRLD’s JD Ryan “this is our seventh year doing the Valentine’s Day show. We started doing it just because it just seemed fun, but it grew really fast because people were looking for something different to do”.
So how does a haunted house relate to love?
“The actors and the actresses are monsters, zombies and jilted lovers chasing you around,” said James. “The actors have roses and candy, prom dresses and wedding dresses. It’s a ton of fun!”
The Cutting Edge Haunted House is different from most haunted experiences. Todd calls it “a very intense dark amusement. However, we are very low gore so it’s very family friendly.”[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKH29eyLOdw]
The event will be open this Valentine’s Day weekend on Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm until 10pm. The Cutting Edge Haunted House is located at 1701 East Lancaster in Fort Worth near I-30.
Get more information here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Confusion As To Whether Trump Could Favor ‘Softening’ Immigration Stance
- Elementary School Not Finished For 1st Day, Parents Upset
- Meet The North Texas Teacher Who Cancelled Homework
- Trump Ends Texas Trip With Rally In Austin Tonight
- Man Admits Using KiK App For Child Porn; Gets 60 Month Sentence
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures