DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Mavericks released a new video on Wednesday featuring their versions of popular songs by artists like Ace of Base, Neil Diamond and *NSYNC. But it is not all as terrible as it may sound. Monta Ellis and DeJuan Blair managed to do a somewhat decent Boyz II Men impression.
What do you think about the new promotional video? Watch it below and be the judge.
- Civil War Lessons Often Depend On School’s Location
- Jerry Jones Feels ‘Very Strongly’ Players Shouldn’t Protest National Anthem
- Las Vegas Will Party During Mayweather-McGregor
- Oklahoma State RB Justice Hill Could Emerge As Star
- Glory Johnson Suspended 1 Game For Throwing Punch
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures