Mavs Sing Classics In New Promo Video
Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The Dallas Mavericks released a new video on Wednesday featuring their versions of popular songs by artists like Ace of Base, Neil Diamond and *NSYNC. But it is not all as terrible as it may sound. Monta Ellis and DeJuan Blair managed to do a somewhat decent Boyz II Men impression.
What do you think about the new promotional video? Watch it below and be the judge.
- How To Pay: Credit Vs. Debit?
- Kimbell Museum Acquires Dutch Landscape Masterpiece
- False Fire Alarms Routine At North Texas Apartment Complex
- Stars Game Halted, Then Postponed After Player Collapses
- Natural Gas Industry Struggles To Keep Promises
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures