Mavs Sing Classics In New Promo Video
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The Dallas Mavericks released a new video on Wednesday featuring their versions of popular songs by artists like Ace of Base, Neil Diamond and *NSYNC. But it is not all as terrible as it may sound. Monta Ellis and DeJuan Blair managed to do a somewhat decent Boyz II Men impression.
What do you think about the new promotional video? Watch it below and be the judge.
- 30 Players: Semien Looks To Break Out With A’s
- Truck Crashes Into Fort Worth Business, Killing Woman
- Dallas DA Speaks At SMU, Briefly Addresses Difficult Week
- Texas Has Its Own Religious Freedom Law
- Haltom City Neighbors Upset Of Property Purchase By Televangelist
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures