DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Mavericks released a new video on Wednesday featuring their versions of popular songs by artists like Ace of Base, Neil Diamond and *NSYNC. But it is not all as terrible as it may sound. Monta Ellis and DeJuan Blair managed to do a somewhat decent Boyz II Men impression.
What do you think about the new promotional video? Watch it below and be the judge.
- 90-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Foils Mugger, Suspect Arrested
- Survivor Recalls Fear, Anger On Day Of Pearl Harbor Attack
- Pfizer Fined For Hiking Epilepsy Drug Price 2,600-Percent In UK
- Study: ‘Obamacare’ Repeal-Only Would Make 30M Uninsured
- Wagner Comes Up Big As Michigan Edges Texas 53-50
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures