DENTON (AP) – Ambrose Mosley, who hit 5 of 7 3-point attempts and made all six free throw tries, scored 21 points to lead Old Dominion to a 72-62 victory over North Texas Thursday night.
The teams exchanged the lead throughout until Richard Ross hit a jump shot with 3:19 left for a 59-58 advantage. Mosley then made two free throws, Dimitri Batten hit a 3-pointer and Aaron Bacote made two free throws for a 66-58 lead with 1:09 remaining.
Bacote made 4 of 5 from beyond the arc for 20 points, and Keenan Palmore and Dimitri Batten had 11 apiece for Old Dominion (12-13, 6-4 Conference USA).
Old Dominion made 11 of 19 3-point attempts, while North Texas made 33.3 percent 3-point attempts and were only 16 of 50 from the field for the game.
Alzee Williams and Chris Jones each scored 13 points for North Texas (11-13, 2-8).
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- University Park Police Looking For Thief Seen In Viral Chase Video
- Ibaka, DeRozan Lead Raptors Past Mavericks 94-86
- Second Time In 3 Months Hulen Mall Has Been Locked Down
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Keating Wins Runoff Election For Frisco City Council Position
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures