Police Searching For Four Suspects In Dallas Armed Robbery
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are searching for four suspects believed to be responsible for an aggravated robbery at a Dallas beer market.
On Feb. 1 around 2:15 pm, the four suspects entered the Beer Mart located at 3250 Samuell Blvd. Two of the suspects were armed.
The suspects took an unspecified amount of money and fled the location.
Video surveillance captured detailed images of two of the suspects (shown). Suspect one is described as a black male, standing 5-foot-10 and weighing 190 pounds. The second suspect is described as a 5-foot-10 black male weighing 170 pounds. Both were seen wearing black hooded tops and both were armed.
A third suspect, also wearing a black hooded top, acted as a look out, while the fourth suspect waited in the suspect vehicle.
Anyone with information regarding the crime of the suspects’ identities is encouraged to contact the Dallas Police Department Robber Unit at (214) 671-3630.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Residents Fight Planned Mansfield Medical Waste Site
- Officer Involved In Ferguson Shooting From Texas
- Cowboys Shuffle LBs With McClain Skipping Workouts
- Cleaning Crew Finds More Ashes At Troubled Mortuary
- Protestors, Armed With Assault Weapons, March In Dallas
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures