Update on Feb. 16: Howell was found Saturday night and is physically OK.
HALTOM CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – Haltom City police are asking for the public’s help in finding a 16-year-old boy that was last seen around 4:30 a.m. on Feb. 11.
Cory Michael Howell is described at a white male, 5’10” tall and 220 lbs.
He might be wearing camouflage-pattered pants.
Howell is believed to be suicidal and a danger to himself and others, according to police.
The teen was recently released from a treatment facility, and does not have the medication is supposed to be taking on him.
If you have any information about the teen, contact HCPD at 817.222.700.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hotel Scheme Hooks Scholars From Around The World
- Cowtown Distillery First In Fort Worth To Make Bourbon
- T.J. Miller Arrested After Alleged Argument With Cab Driver
- Technology Alerts Oak Cliff Homeowner To Armed Intruder
- 9 Suburban Dallas Officers Fired For Falsifying Reports
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures