American Airlines Jet Nose Struck By Pushback Tractor
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - American Airlines flight #140 headed to DFW from Baltimore was cancelled after the pushback tractor hooking up a tow bar went into the plane’s nose.
This picture was tweeted of the mishap:
CBS 11 is told the female driver of the pushback tractor was taken to the hospital out of precaution.
Passengers were boarding the Texas-bound jet when the incident happened. They have since switched air crafts and are on their way to DFW, according to an American Airlines spokesperson.
There were no injuries to passengers or workers reported.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Batman Creator’s Personal Comics Being Sold
- GOP Weighs New Border Bill To Break Logjam
- Keidel: Rice Regrets, The World Forgets
- Hulk Hogan: ‘I Put A Bullet’ In Brooke’s Relationship With Dallas Cowboy
- Texas Man Gets Probation In Revenge Porn Case
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures