Child In Critical Condition After Ejected In Arlington Crash
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - A 6-year-old was ejected from a car around 3:40 a.m. Sunday after a two-vehicle crash on I-20 at Bowman Springs Road in Arlington.
The boy was transported to Cook Children’s Hospital and is in critical condition as of Sunday morning.
The child’s identity has yet to be confirmed. Condition of other drivers and passengers involved in the crash is unknown at this time, too.
After the two-vehicle crash, a subsequent four-vehicle rear-ending happened, but no one was critically injured in that crash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Moustakas Hits Grand Slam In Royals’ Victory Over Rangers
- Mother: Salesperson Shamed Me For Allowing Daughter To Wear Boy Clothes
- Newly Released Video Shows Fort Worth Officer Involved Shooting
- Video Prompts Suspension Of Two College Police Officers
- Arlington Teen Injured In Hit-And-Run Accident
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures