Child In Critical Condition After Ejected In Arlington Crash
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - A 6-year-old was ejected from a car around 3:40 a.m. Sunday after a two-vehicle crash on I-20 at Bowman Springs Road in Arlington.
The boy was transported to Cook Children’s Hospital and is in critical condition as of Sunday morning.
The child’s identity has yet to be confirmed. Condition of other drivers and passengers involved in the crash is unknown at this time, too.
After the two-vehicle crash, a subsequent four-vehicle rear-ending happened, but no one was critically injured in that crash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Man Gets Probation In Revenge Porn Case
- 2 Wylie Teens Certified As Adults In Death Of Classmate
- Interstate-35W To Close For Bridge Demolition
- Critical Missing Man Located And In ‘Good Condition’
- Americans With Ebola Coming Back To U.S.
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures