DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One man is dead and six others are injured after a shooting at a Dallas club around 1:07 a.m. Sunday at 2635 South Harwood St.
When officers responded to a call at CLUB B-N-H, where a rival-gang fight interrupted a teen function.
Armed security initially broke up the fight with mace, but it continued outside where shots were then fired.
Officers found Terrance Carroll, 21, had been shot outside the club. Carroll later died from his gunshot wounds.
Six additional people were struck by bullets after a gang-related fight that began inside the night club spilled outside.
Police identified a suspect in the case as Eugene Rudd, 22, and jailed him for unlawful possession of a weapon by felon. Additional charges could follow pending an investigation into the homicide.
Police say the additional six people injured in the shooting all received non-life threatening injuries.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas County Schools Has $40 Million Less Than Anticipated
- Trump Administration Reverses Obama Policies On Transgender Bathrooms
- Ex-Offenders Find Second Chance Through Habitat For Humanity
- Police: Teacher Threatens Give Me A Raise Or ‘Burn Alive’
- The Apollo 11 Capsule Is Going On Tour
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures