COLLEYVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) We all know our daily lives can be filled with noise and clutter and crazy, but what if you could shut it all off even for a hour? Imagine just quiet and floating in zero gravity. No, it isn’t the latest George Clooney movie, it’s real and it’s in Colleyville.
At Peace Flotation Spa is owned and operated by former Texas Rangers baseball great Pete O’Brien and his amazing wife Donna. After baseball Pete discovered flotation therapy as a fantastic way to stay in shape physically and mentally.
“Stress is probably 90% involved in most of our afflictions” said O’Brien But what is flotation therapy? “It is not new and it’s a zero gravity environment. Its 110 gallons of 95 degree water and eight hundred pounds of Epsom salts” Pete noted.
The Epsom salts make you float like a cork, but they do more than that. Pete said “the Epsom salts is a great detox, anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxer”.
Flotation therapy has helped with chronic pain, sleep disorders and more. “One hour in the spa is like four hours of restorative sleep” said Pete.
You will find yourself floating to a place that you really have not experienced before.
Get details online here: www.atpeaceflotationspa.com
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Eric Trump Balancing Company & Father’s Campaign
- Guzan Puts Focus On Starting For U.S. Men’s Soccer
- Watchdogs Say Texas Dodged Education “Train Wreck”
- Postal Workers To Dallas Officials: Handle Loose Dog Problem
- Gov’t Report: Feds Spend Billions To Run Old Technology
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures