MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) – A water main break sent water gushing down the streets of a warehouse district in Mesquite early Tuesday morning. The incident was first reported at around midnight close to the intersection of Town East Boulevard and Executive Boulevard.
City workers were called to a business near that location and found the water main break near an area that had previously been under repair. It is not known if the leak was somehow related to that repair work.
No businesses were damaged by the flood of water and crews were able to successfully get the flowing to stop. But it is not known how many nearby business customers might be without water on Tuesday morning as a result of the break.
- Dallas Company Sells Lt. Governor Dan Patrick Urinal Screens
- Affidavit: Man Accused Of Killing Girlfriend Describes Botched Double Suicide
- Frisco ISD Approves Tax Hike To Pay Teachers; Now Up To Voters
- Husband Arrested For Allegedly Shooting His Wife In Southlake
- Arlington PD Investigates 15 Officers For Allegedly Falsifying Reports
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures