MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) – A water main break sent water gushing down the streets of a warehouse district in Mesquite early Tuesday morning. The incident was first reported at around midnight close to the intersection of Town East Boulevard and Executive Boulevard.
City workers were called to a business near that location and found the water main break near an area that had previously been under repair. It is not known if the leak was somehow related to that repair work.
No businesses were damaged by the flood of water and crews were able to successfully get the flowing to stop. But it is not known how many nearby business customers might be without water on Tuesday morning as a result of the break.
- Company May Soon Legally Dispense Cannabis Oil In Texas Town
- People Fed Up With Spike In Deep Ellum Graffiti
- DACA Student Spent Night In Richardson Jail On Immigration Hold
- Is Your Dog A Genius (As Far As Dogs Go)?
- Pre-School Teacher Fired After Anti-Semitic Tweets
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures