AUSTIN (AP) – Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No. 13 Baylor Rallies To Top Iowa State 45-42
- Boy Dies Days After South Carolina School Shooting
- Woman Dies In Fiery Single-Vehicle Incident
- San Antonio Child Found Safe In Dallas; Suspect Still On Loose
- Rangers Beat Rays; Clinch Home Field In Playoffs
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures