Early Voting Begins For Texas Primaries
Get Breaking News First
AUSTIN (AP) - Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects In Fatal Hit & Run Captured In Florida
- Judge Says American Can’t End Retiree Benefits Yet
- “Pinwheels For Prevention” A Playful Reminder Of Sinister Reality
- Soldier Mom Returns, Surprises Young Son At School
- Study: Marijuana Regulation More Popular Than Texas Football?
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures