AUSTIN (AP) – Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Improvements Planned For Fort Worth’s Stop Six Neighborhood
- ICE Moves Undocumented Woman With Brain Tumor To Detention Facility
- John Wiley Price Corruption Trial Officially Underway
- DPD Officers Work Mental Muscles With ‘Brain Training’
- Fired Arlington Pre-School Teacher Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Tweets
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures