AUSTIN (AP) – Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Sentenced To Ten Years For Attempting To Entice A Minor
- ‘SNL’ Writer Suspended For Tweet About Barron Trump
- Innocent Bystander Shot, Killed After Fight At Dallas Bar
- AP: US Sent $221 million To Palestinians In Obama’s Last Hours
- Woman Arrested For Promoting Prostitution At Mansfield Massage Business
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures