AUSTIN (AP) – Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- PD Searching For Trio That Committed Armed Robbery In Arlington
- ‘Reality’ TV Comes To Dallas With ‘The Real Housewives Of Dallas’
- 44-Year-Old Man Accused Of Molesting 4 Keller ISD Students
- Peter Kostis On Pebble Beach: ‘No Better Place In The World For Golf’
- Brazil & University Of Texas Reach Deal On Zika Vaccine
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures