Early Voting Begins For Texas Primaries
AUSTIN (AP) - Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 30 Players: Eovaldi Should Bloom At Back End Of Yankees Rotation
- Rangers Order MRI Exam For Darvish On Sore Tricep
- 3 Mavs FishTips For Tonight At Warriors
- It’s Time To ‘Spring Forward’ As Daylight Savings Time Returns
- Player Style Files: Tour Professional Lax Player Paul Rabil’s Mancave
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures