AUSTIN (AP) – Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NBA Refs Admit Missing Call In Final Seconds Of Spurs Thunder Game 2
- Trafficking Charges Filed After Man Offers Frisco Woman $10K For Girl’s Virginity
- U.S. Ends Ford Pickup Probe Without Seeking Recall
- OSU’s Nolen Claims Big 12 Golf Title
- ERCOT Expects Plenty Of Electricity For Summer
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures