Early Voting Begins For Texas Primaries
AUSTIN (AP) – Texans can start casting ballots for the March 4 Democratic and Republican primaries.
Early voting begins Tuesday.
Secretary of State Nandita Berry says voters can cast early ballots through Feb. 28. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday.
Photo identification is required to vote in person.
The general election will be held Nov. 4.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Blue Bell Workers Detail Unsanitary Conditions Inside Plant
- Stabbing & Sex Assault At Home In Hutchins
- More Filming Shutting Down Dallas Streets
- Dallas Man Released After 28-Year-Old Murder Conviction Overturned
- Weeden’s Time As Romo Sub For Cowboys Could Be Running Short
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures