DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man has died after he was thrown or jumped from an SUV in North Dallas, according to Dallas Police.
Police say the incident happened this morning along near the 12000 block of Coit. Homicide detectives are on the scene.
The driver kept going and later crashed on Coit. After crashing, police say the driver, who was wearing a yellow bandana around his face, got out and ran into a nearby apartment complex. DPD officers are still looking for him.
The victim has not yet been identified.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Dallas Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures