TCU WR LaDarius Brown Kicked Off Team Following Marijuana Arrest
Sports Fan Insider
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – One of TCU’s leading wide receivers is no longer on the football team after he was arrested this past weekend.
Reports show LaDarius Brown was arrested over the weekend following a routine traffic stop after Fort Worth Police found two ounces of marijuana in his vehicle.
Late this afternoon the University confirmed that Brown had been removed from the football program.
this is a developing story
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 3
- 5 Must Watch College Football Games This Weekend
- Dallas Cowboys Injury Report: Linebackers Back to Full Strength
- Cowboys Surviving Without Sacks, But Can It Last?
- Baptist Church Youth Leader Arrested For Indecent Exposure
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures