2 People Found Shot Dead Inside Car In Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Two people were killed Wednesday night, gunned down inside of a car on an east Dallas street, police said. The shootings took place in the 1800 block of Abshire Lane, just off of Peavy Road.
According to authorities, an unknown suspect came up and shot two men in their 20s who were sitting inside of a Nissan Altima. Both men were pronounced dead on the scene.
The Dallas County Medical Examiner has identified the victims as 28-year-old Denzel Pickens and 28-year-old Gregory Smith, both of Dallas.
Homicide and crime scene detectives spent several hours at the scene, working to gather evidence, but police did not provide a motive for what might have sparked the shootings.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bids And Wichita’s Perfection
- US: American Airlines Got $425M For Landing Rights
- Man Killed While Crossing Dallas Street
- American Airlines & JetBlue End Agreement
- Lambert “Ready To Rock” With New Album
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures