3 More Dead From H1N1
COLLIN COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – This year’s dangerous strain of the flu has claimed more North Texas lives in the past week.
One person died in Collin County and two more died in Denton County.
The two deaths in Collin County were pediatric cases. Both of those patients had received flu shots, but also had other health problems.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Plea Deal Could Spell Trouble For Price
- Fort Worth Fire: Missing Kayaker’s Body Found In Trinity River
- First Human Case Of West Nile Fever Reported In North Texas
- Jim Nantz On Greenbrier Classic: ‘Nothing But Riveting Tournaments’
- Former Cowboys Safety C.J. Spillman Charged With Sexual Assault
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures