ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – There will be some car-crushing and dirt-kicking fun happening this weekend at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. Monster Jam is back in North Texas with some of the craziest monster trucks on the planet, and the expert drivers who know how to crank their vehicles to the max. Click here for more details.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got to preview the Saturday night event, and meet some of the stars of the show.
- Stranger Who Donated Kidney Meets Recipient
- DART Sees 60 Percent Increase In Aggravated Assaults In Last 2 Years
- North Texas Family Dealing With Loss Of 3 Loved Ones To Crash
- Recycling Facility Fire Expected To Burn Into Tuesday Morning
- Unforgettable Marathon Finish In Dallas
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures