ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – There will be some car-crushing and dirt-kicking fun happening this weekend at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. Monster Jam is back in North Texas with some of the craziest monster trucks on the planet, and the expert drivers who know how to crank their vehicles to the max. Click here for more details.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got to preview the Saturday night event, and meet some of the stars of the show.
- Neighbors Try To Return 80-Year-Old Veteran To Home He Was Evicted From
- Video Showing Hundreds Packed Into Deep Ellum Street Raises Concerns
- First Lady: Kindness And Compassion Are Important In Life
- Search Underway For Missing Autistic Boy In Kaufman County
- Fraternal Twins Named Co-Valedictorians, Set To Head To MIT Together
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures