Dallas Woman Missing Since Sunday Morning
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Dallas woman has been missing since 8:30 a.m. Sunday after she walked away from a home on Ann Arbor Avenue.
Lillie Sanders, 74, is described as 5′ 6″ tall and 150 pounds. She has gray hair and brown eyes.
Sanders has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression, and is not on her medications.
The last thing Sanders was seen wearing is a brown shirt with gray pants and black shoes. She might be carrying a black trash bag filled with clothes.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or DPD’s Missing Persons Unit at 214.671.4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Major Nor’easter Disrupts Local Flights
- Facebook Post Lands Mineral Wells Man In Jail
- Former Prime Prep Superintendent: It’s “A Financial Mess”
- GOP Lawmakers: Guns On Campus Bill Has Votes To Pass Senate
- Twitter Threats Directed At Dallas-Bound Flight
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures