Dallas Woman Missing Since Sunday Morning
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Dallas woman has been missing since 8:30 a.m. Sunday after she walked away from a home on Ann Arbor Avenue.
Lillie Sanders, 74, is described as 5′ 6″ tall and 150 pounds. She has gray hair and brown eyes.
Sanders has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression, and is not on her medications.
The last thing Sanders was seen wearing is a brown shirt with gray pants and black shoes. She might be carrying a black trash bag filled with clothes.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or DPD’s Missing Persons Unit at 214.671.4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Set To Retire Mike Modano’s No. 9
- Loved Ones Celebrate Life Of Richardson Teacher
- Reunion For Cleburne Segregated School Alumni
- Kaufman County Man Fulfills Promise To Murdered DA
- Albertsons Parent Cerberus To Buy Safeway
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures