DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas woman has been missing since 8:30 a.m. Sunday after she walked away from a home on Ann Arbor Avenue.
Lillie Sanders, 74, is described as 5′ 6″ tall and 150 pounds. She has gray hair and brown eyes.
Sanders has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression, and is not on her medications.
The last thing Sanders was seen wearing is a brown shirt with gray pants and black shoes. She might be carrying a black trash bag filled with clothes.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or DPD’s Missing Persons Unit at 214.671.4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UTA Beats Cold-Shooting Grambling State 73-40
- House Helps Texas A&M Get Past Texas 84-73
- Lady Longhorns Have Easy Time With Hampton 79-52
- Red Oak Fire Department Sets Up Fund For Deceased Teacher’s Family
- I-Team: Underground Gas Lines Damaged Often
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures