DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of a man estimated to be in his early 50’s was found in a field just northwest of the University of North Texas campus around 9:12 Sunday morning.
The body was found by a couple walking their dogs in McKenna Park, in the 900 block of N Bonnie Brae St. at Scripture Street.
The body was in a vacant field near the park, according to police.
Investigators say the man’s body appears to have been there for two or three days prior.
It’s too early to rule the death a homicide, suicide or natural death, police spokesman Shane Kizer said.
However, there were no immediate indications of foul play.
The man’s identification has yet to be released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Search Underway For Missing Autistic Boy In Kaufman County
- Fraternal Twins Named Co-Valedictorians, Set To Head To MIT Together
- Roseanne Barr In Interview: ‘I Made Myself A Hate Magnet’
- Berrios Strikes Out 12 As Twins Beat Rangers 2-0
- ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel Stomps Its Way To $150 Million Debut
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures