DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of a man estimated to be in his early 50’s was found in a field just northwest of the University of North Texas campus around 9:12 Sunday morning.
The body was found by a couple walking their dogs in McKenna Park, in the 900 block of N Bonnie Brae St. at Scripture Street.
The body was in a vacant field near the park, according to police.
Investigators say the man’s body appears to have been there for two or three days prior.
It’s too early to rule the death a homicide, suicide or natural death, police spokesman Shane Kizer said.
However, there were no immediate indications of foul play.
The man’s identification has yet to be released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Improvements Planned For Fort Worth’s Stop Six Neighborhood
- ICE Moves Undocumented Woman With Brain Tumor To Detention Facility
- John Wiley Price Corruption Trial Officially Underway
- DPD Officers Work Mental Muscles With ‘Brain Training’
- Fired Arlington Pre-School Teacher Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Tweets
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures