GM Adds 588,000 Vehicles To Recall
DETROIT, Mich (CBS NEWS) – General Motors is adding more than 588,000 vehicles to a recall to fix ignition switches that can shut off engines and cause crashes.
The company says it’s adding Saturn Ion compacts from 2003 through 2007, and Chevrolet HHR SUVs and Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky sports cars from 2006 and 2007.
The additional vehicles increase the total recall to 1.37 million. GM announced Feb. 13 that it would recall 780,000 Chevrolet Cobalts and Pontiac G5s from the 2005 through 2007 model years.
- Folks Flock To Lake Arlington On Memorial Day
- Pair Of World War II Vets Share Feelings On Memorial Day
- 2 Gun Rights Bills Expected To Get Final Votes In Texas
- Constant Downpours Dampen Local Business Operations
- Twister Kills 13 In Mexico Border City; 12 Missing In Texas
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures