North Texas Boy, 4, Dies After Oven Falls On Him
Get Breaking News First
WHITE SETTLEMENT (AP) – Investigators say a 4-year-old North Texas boy has died after an oven being stored in his family’s backyard fell on him.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office on Tuesday listed the cause of death as pending for Christian Rincon.
White Settlement police on Feb. 15 responded to a call about a missing child. Lt. J.P. Bevering says the boy’s mother went outside but couldn’t find him.
Police located Christian beneath a disconnected oven. Authorities believe the boy managed to open the door and the oven fell on him.
The boy was transported to a Fort Worth hospital, where he died Saturday night.
Bevering says the death appears to have been accidental.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- City Considers Charging To Surrender Pets At Shelter
- Ferguson, Missouri Cops Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Large Emotional Crowd Gathers To Remember Six Killed In Crash
- Buyers & Renters In The Hunt For North Texas Housing
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures