HOUSTON (KRLD) — A Texas high school student is suspended for bringing a beer to school in his lunch, but he says it was an honest mistake.
Chaz Seale is a 17-year-old junior at Livingston High School north of Houston. He says he accidentally grabbed a beer from his fridge instead of a soda then packed it in his lunch, reports KTRK.
When he realized what he did, he handed the can over to a teacher, but was turned into the principal anyway.
The school says it has a zero-tolerance policy and suspended Seale for 3 days, in addition to 60 days at an alternative school.
- Lightning Strikes Spark House Fires Across North Texas
- Farmers Branch Police Arrest Suspect Who Stabbed Off-Duty Officer
- Hill, No. 4 TCU Roll 43-0 As Kansas Ties NCAA Road Loss Mark
- Harden Leads Rockets Past Mavericks 107-91
- Dallas Tourists, Experts React To Release Of JFK Assassination Docs
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures