Woman Hurt When Oxygen Tank Explodes
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman in Arlington was seriously hurt Wednesday morning when her oxygen tank exploded at her apartment complex. The incident happened at about 6:00 a.m. in the 2300 block of Bamboo Drive, near Brown Boulevard.
Officials said that the 58-year-old woman was smoking at the time of the blast. No other injuries were reported.
Authorities closed a portion of Brown Boulevard in order to attend to the victim. She was taken by air ambulance to Parkland Hospital in Dallas to be treated for severe burns on her body.
- Remembering West Fertilizer Explosion 2 Years Later
- Hurst Woman Murdered In Apparent Domestic Dispute
- Stormy Weather Brings Dark Clouds To ACM Awards Events
- Prayer Service & Candlelight Vigil 2 Years After West Plant Explosion
- Dallas Homeowners File Suit Against Builder Of LBJ Expressway
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures