Woman Hurt When Oxygen Tank Explodes
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - A woman in Arlington was seriously hurt Wednesday morning when her oxygen tank exploded at her apartment complex. The incident happened at about 6:00 a.m. in the 2300 block of Bamboo Drive, near Brown Boulevard.
Officials said that the 58-year-old woman was smoking at the time of the blast. No other injuries were reported.
Authorities closed a portion of Brown Boulevard in order to attend to the victim. She was taken by air ambulance to Parkland Hospital in Dallas to be treated for severe burns on her body.
- Southlake Neighborhood On Alert After Attempted Child Luring
- 89-Year-Old Grandmother Required To Post Sex Offender Sign
- Security Lapse At Dallas Ebola Victim’s Former Apartment
- RJ Choppy’s Degenerate Picks
- Friends Bring Halloween To Boy Who Needs Transplant
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures