DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A third person has been arrested by Dallas Police in connection with the recent string of driveway robberies in Dallas.
Police had previously arrested Charles Hunt and Santana Andrews. Now police have arrested and charged Andrews’ cousin – Shaketta Rachell Johnson with aggravated robbery.
Police say Johnson robbed a woman in her driveway on February 14th on Zola Lane. They also say Johnson admitted she was the driver of the getaway car and was with both Andrews and Hunt during other robberies.
The driveway robberies have happened all over the city of Dallas — nine in the northeast, four in the southeast, two in the northwest, seven in the southwest, and two in the central division. But thankfully, nobody has been injured during any of these incidents. The victims were all robbed in their driveways, always in the evening and always by a person wearing a mask.
Police are still working to link the suspects to other recent robberies.
During Charles Hunt’s arrest it was found he was already on parole for robbery. Hunt’s bond was set at $750,000; Andrew’s was set at $250,000.
this is a developing story
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Who Allegedly Stole Fort Worth Fire SUV, Bloodied And Busted
- Cowboys Fall At Home To Chargers On Thanksgiving
- What NHL Teams Are Thankful For
- DPS Trooper Shot, Killed In Freestone County; Suspect Apprehended
- What Each MLB Team Is Thankful For
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures