DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are seeking the public’s help in finding a suspect responsible for at least one armed robbery in North Texas.
Police say the man robbed the Zang Food Mart located at 1005 South Zang Boulevard on Feb. 5 around 7:45 a.m. while armed with a semi-automatic handgun.
The suspect has distinctive tattoos, including the number “7” between his eyebrows, three dots below his left eye, and three stars on his neck. He is described as a white male in his early 20s, standing 5-foot-8 and weighing approximately 130 pounds.
Police believe he may also be responsible for additional robberies at the O’Reilly’s Auto Parts located at 2154 Fort Worth Avenue.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of this suspect is encouraged to call the Dallas Police Department Robbery Unit at (214) 671-4296.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Teen Might Have Fallen Asleep Before Deadly Crash
- “Deepwater Horizon” Film Shows Disaster’s Human Toll
- Safety A Big Topic With The State Fair Of Texas Just 3 Days Away
- Pence Breaks With Trump, Says Humans Affect Climate Change
- Cuban Responds To Trump’s Tax Comments
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures