105.3 THE FAN — I didn’t want to get into the discussion about Adam Muema’s decision to leave the combine because God told him to because that’s his right to believe what he believes.
But something isn’t quite right here….AT ALL!
Muema’s friends can’t find him anywhere. He’s gone missing.
I’m not sure if this disappearance has something to do with the omniscient voice of God, or if his mind simply isn’t right or if he has gone to be alone and deep in his thoughts, but something doesn’t add up.
My wife’s first thought was “he’s off his meds.” Mine is that something isn’t quite right in his brain.
But I could be completely wrong, he might have just found his place.
Check out our discussion about this and what Adidas offered players with the fastest 40-yard-dash times — somebody got $100K.
By Cory Mageors, weeknights 7-11 on the K&C Masterpiece
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant: I Promise You I’m Going To Shut A Lot Of People Up
- Dallas Cowboys To Receive 4 Compensatory Picks In 2018 Draft
- Keidel: Who Does Deontay Wilder Need To Fight?
- College Basketball Games of the Week: Kansas, Texas Tech Clash At Top Of Big 12
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: All Basketball, All The Time