105.3 THE FAN — It’s always irritating when somebody does something you don’t like. But when people do something differently than what you’ve been taught your entire life, that drives you completely insane.
But what if you’re the insane one.
What if what you were taught all of your life is something that is very minute to somebody else.
The boys from the Masterpiece discuss just that in List This.
By Cory Mageors, weeknights 7-11 on the K&C Masterpiece
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Rory McIlroy Vows That He Will Win The Masters, One Day
- Once Long Shot, Expansion Golden Knights Now Favorite In NHL Playoffs
- Mariners Turn Unlikely Triple Play Against Astros On “Ugly Play”