3 People Arrested For Dallas Spa Robberies
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Three people were arrested over two days in connection with two Dallas day spa robberies. The Dallas Police Department announced the arrests early Friday morning.
The first robbery took place at about 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning. According to police, two people entered the Home Town Day Spa located in the 2600 block of Walnut Hill Lane and pretended to be customers. Police identified these men as 23-year-old Jacob Brown and 24-year-old Ladarius Bascom.
Authorities said that Brown and Bascom inquired about massages and asked to use the restroom. Brown then locked the front door of the business, robbed one victim with a knife and threatened another victim with a Taser. Meanwhile, Bascom went into the rear of the business to rob other victims, police said.
A third suspect — identified as 27-year-old Antonio Cooper — was allegedly waiting in a getaway car outside.
Then, on Tuesday, a similar robbery took place at the Good Time Spa located in the 2800 block of West Northwest Highway. Suspects used a gun during this robbery and zip-tied the victims. But officers were able to respond quickly, and ended up arresting Cooper, who led police to Brown and Bascom.
All three suspects have been charged with at least one of the robberies, and additional charges could follow.
- Texas Auditor Criticizes Program Run By Schools
- Mother’s Intuition Screamed ‘Predator’ After Run-In With Child Abuser
- Traffic Alert: TxDOT Switching Lanes ON 75
- Traffic Switch Has Driver After Driver Crashing Into Berry Street Median
- 103-Year-Old North Texas Woman Fights To Keep Her House
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures