Driver Plows Into The Back Of Dallas Police Car
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One person was injured Friday morning after their car plowed into the back of a Dallas police car. The crash happened at around 3:00 a.m. in the northbound lanes of Stemmons Freeway, over Regal Row.
According to police, the driver of the car hit the back of one police squad car, and that squad car then hit another police vehicle which was parked in front. No police officers were hurt during the crash.
The victim was taken to Parkland Hospital in Dallas in unknown condition. There has been no word on whether or not alcohol played a factor in this crash, or if any charges will be filed.
- I-35 Express Project Should Bring Needed Relief
- Texans File Suit Over Bar-B-Que Smoke Smell
- ‘Animated’ Dez Bryant Explains Fight With Tyler Patmon At Cowboys Camp
- Officials: Teen Arrested After Patrol Car Set Afire In Texas
- GOP Hopeful Ted Cruz To Visit Tupelo, Olive Branch Aug. 11
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures