Driver Plows Into The Back Of Dallas Police Car
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One person was injured Friday morning after their car plowed into the back of a Dallas police car. The crash happened at around 3:00 a.m. in the northbound lanes of Stemmons Freeway, over Regal Row.
According to police, the driver of the car hit the back of one police squad car, and that squad car then hit another police vehicle which was parked in front. No police officers were hurt during the crash.
The victim was taken to Parkland Hospital in Dallas in unknown condition. There has been no word on whether or not alcohol played a factor in this crash, or if any charges will be filed.
- No. 8 Texas Skid Continues With 58-57 Loss To Iowa State
- Dallas Police Investigating Reported Drowning Of Child
- Late Call Lifts Pelicans Over Mavs 109-106
- Defending Champ Wawrinka Into Aussie Quarterfinals
- Man Jumps From Balcony To Escape Arlington Apartment Fire
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures