Driver Plows Into The Back Of Dallas Police Car
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One person was injured Friday morning after their car plowed into the back of a Dallas police car. The crash happened at around 3:00 a.m. in the northbound lanes of Stemmons Freeway, over Regal Row.
According to police, the driver of the car hit the back of one police squad car, and that squad car then hit another police vehicle which was parked in front. No police officers were hurt during the crash.
The victim was taken to Parkland Hospital in Dallas in unknown condition. There has been no word on whether or not alcohol played a factor in this crash, or if any charges will be filed.
- PayPal Opens The Door A Bit For Bitcoin Payments
- Woman Breaks Window, Rescues Baby In San Antonio
- Armed Robber Holds Euless Clerk At Knifepoint
- Collin County Residents Hope To Slam Brakes On Proposed Toll Road
- NCAA Boss Says Domestic Violence A School Issue
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures