DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – The Mavericks announced Friday that they have recalled Jae Crowder, Bernard James and Shane Larkin from the Texas Legends D-Legue team – after sending them there 24-hours earlier.
The trio was assigned to the Legends on Thursday Feb. 27th and played in one game – where they all started for the team and handily helped beat the Los Angeles Defenders 121-103.
James netted 38-points with 18-20 FG shooting. Crowder had 23 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists to record the Legends’ first triple-double of the season. Larkin chipped in 9 points, 9 assists and 5 rebounds.
All three players will be available when the Mavs take on the Chicago Bulls tonight at the AAC.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Anger, Disappointment By North Texas Republicans After Senate Obamacare Vote
- Cowboys Sign Luke McCown As Backup Quarterback
- Arlington Sets Up New Road Rage Hotline
- Popular Dallas Restaurant Crumbling From Foundation Problems
- Group Raises Money For AC Units For Seniors With Limited Income
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures