SOUTHLAKE, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Police in Southlake have released a composite sketch of a suspect that authorities say tried to lure a child into his truck earlier this week.
The 10 year-old boy told the suspect, a man thought to be in his 50s driving a Ford pickup earlier this week, “No” and ran away when the man asked him to get in his vehicle.
The boy told a school resource officer at Durham Intermediate, and the Southlake police got involved.
Lt. Cynthia Tripp says they’ve come up with a composite sketch and they’ve stepped up patrols.
this is a developing story
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- AP-GfK Poll: Clinton Appears On Cusp Of Commanding Victory
- Improperly Coded Machines To Blame For Denton Co. Early Voting Issues
- Tarrant County Senior Citizen Dies From West Nile Virus
- 53 ‘Cruelly Treated’ Animals Rescued From Grayson County Property
- Commuters Excited About DART’s New Light Rail Lines
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures