Texas Integrated Warning Team Survey Aims to Increase Weather Safety
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – The CBS11 Storm Team has been a part of the Integrated Warning Team in North Central Texas for the past couple of years. The IWT is composed of media members, National Weather Service, emergency managers, school safety officials, and other elected officials.
The goal is to unify severe weather messages that the public hears. Working together, we hope to find the best ways to meet that goal.
The annual IWT workshop is next week and the CBS11 Storm Team would love your input on how you interpret severe weather information.
If you could take time to click here and complete this survey, we would greatly appreciate it. It only takes a minute or two.
Your participation will help all IWT partners to shape the severe weather message effectively and hopefully save lives.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Killed In Dallas Parking Lot, Suspect Arrested
- Coast Guard Rescues Six Near Houston
- Now Is The Time To Trade Overachievers For Underachievers In Fantasy Baseball
- Light Up Arlington Packs Streets For Annual Display
- Patrick Grassroots Board Dissolves Amid Tea Party Grumbling
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures