ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — A large contingent of Cowboys fans relish the opportunity to stand the entire game at AT&T Stadium. Now, they can do it the whole season.
For the first time since the stadium opened in 2009, the Cowboys will be selling ‘Party Pass’ season tickets priced at $199, the team announced on Monday.
The season pass will include tickets to the team’s 10 games — two preseason games and eight regular season games.
The Cowboys’ 2014 home schedule includes games against the Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals, and NFC champion San Francisco 49ers. They will also welcome their NFC East rivals — the New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins.
Party Pass tickets allow fans access to pre-game festivities in the plazas outside AT&T Stadium, as well as access to six decks located in the end zones of the stadium. Fans can view the field along the deck rails on a first come, first served basis.
Fans unable to view the field can watch the game on the large video screens on the plazas just outside the decks.
Tickets can be purchased at DallasCowboys.com or by calling (817) 892-4400.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Latest Cowboys News:
- Report: Cowboys Rookie Zeke Elliott Browsed At Seattle Pot Shop Before Game
- Cowboys Romo Survived ‘Perfect Storm’ In Seattle
- Cowboys Lose Romo Early, Fall To Seahawks In Third Preseason Game
- Romo Leaves Game After Hit To Back
- Cowboys vs Patriots? ‘Do Y’all’s Job’
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures