DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – According to reports, Dallas Cowboys WR Miles Austin got married to his college girlfriend Stacy Sydlo on Saturday night in New Jersey, and several of his Cowboys bretheren served served as groomsmen.
Taking part in the ceremony were friends of Austin and teammates Tony Romo, Jason Witten and DeMarco Murray.
Miles and Stacy met at Monmouth University in New Jersey where he played football and she played lacrosse.
Austin, who briefly dated reality television personality Kim Kardashian in 2010, had his jersey retired by Monmouth during a ceremony at a basketball game last weekend.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas AIDS March Looks To Raise Awareness
- Miami Police Union President Relieved Of Duty For Cyberbullying
- Pet Owner Explains Why He Shot, Buried His Own Dog
- Gunman Surrenders After Fatal Shooting On Las Vegas Strip
- Ex-US Rep. Stockman Expects To Be ‘Vindicated’ On Charges
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures