105.3 THE FAN — The battle pitted between some things absolutely can’t be denied. And sometimes one absolutely dominates the other.
Every Monday at 9:15 we play VS. where we pit one thing against another and the Fan Fan decides who the winner is.
This week we conclude the a spork can come in various forms and isn’t just used by elementary schoolers when they eat ravioli.
We also pit Nintendo against Sega Genesis, and you might be surprised which one comes out the winner.
By Cory Mageors, weeknights 7-11 on the K&C Masterpiece
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Jiri Hudler Signing
- Keidel: Tim Tebow Wants To Play Baseball… Why Do We Care So Much?
- Rangers Pitcher Jeremy Jeffress Arrested For Alleged DWI
- Rio Police Charge Swimmer Lochte For Making False Report
- Report: Cowboys Rookie Zeke Elliott Browsed At Seattle Pot Shop Before Game