PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Plano and the Collin County Medical Examiner’s Office need help identifying a dead body that was found in a wooded area in the 3800 block of Rainier Road. The discovery was made at around 2:20 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities were called to the scene because of a campsite that was found in the area. During their investigation, police found the dead body of a man in a nearby creek. The investigation is ongoing. Officials have not released additional details about the case.
However, police have released a description of the man and a composite sketch. He is described as being about 5 feet 8 inches tall and 195 pounds. He has blue eyes and short, curly brown hair with some grey. His bottom teeth are fine, but his top teeth are decaying and partially missing. He is estimated to be between 35 and 55 years of age.
The man was found wearing a long-sleeved red, white and blue flannel shirt, black pants with a black belt and white socks. There was also a turquoise Swatch watch on his wrist. Police found a pair of brown laceless boots with white soles nearby.
Anyone with information about this case or the man’s identity is urged to contact the Plano Police Department at 972-941-2148 or the Collin County Medical Examiner’s Office at 972-548-3775.
- Highly-Decorated American Soldier Killed In Motorcycle Crash
- Gov’t Watchdog To Examine Cost Of Trump’s Florida Travel
- 2 Shot In Robbery In Fort Worth
- Dallas Woman Found Guilty In Buttocks Injection Trial
- Frank Mason Of Kansas Unanimous Pick For AP All-America Team
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures